Commonwealth Harvests Pte. Ltd. (“CHPL”) and Barramundi Asia Holdings Pte. Ltd. (“BAH”) are shareholders of Barramundi Group Ltd. CHPL and BAH are in members’ voluntary liquidation and has distributed a total of 7,007,538 shares in Barramundi Group Ltd to their members at an average price of NOK14.70 per share.
Certain of Barramundi Group Ltd’s board members and/or primary insiders, who are also members of CHPL and BAH, have received their share distribution as follows:
- Andrew Kwan Kok Tiong of 3,029,276 shares
- Sjoeberg Tristan Nenne of 135,858 shares
- Johannes Cornelis Antonius Den Bieman of 405,513 shares
- James Kwan Kok Yuen of 31,121 shares
Following the transactions, Andrew Kwan Kok Tiong, board member and primary insider holds 4,427,821 shares in Barramundi Group Ltd. Sjoeberg Tristan Nenne, board member and primary insider holds 741,173 shares in Barramundi Group Ltd. Johannes Cornelis Antonius Den Bieman, Chairman, board member and primary insider holds 955,110 shares in Barramundi Group Ltd. James Kwan Kok Yuen, Chief Marketing Officer and primary insider holds 114,454 shares in Barramundi Group Ltd.
Please refer to the forms below for further information about the transaction:
- CHPL (as related enterprise) Form KRT-1500 24Feb2022.pdf
- BAH (as related enterprise) Form KRT-1500 23Feb2022.pdf
- Andrew (as primary insider) Form KRT-1500 22Feb2022.pdf
- Tristan (as primary insider) Form KRT-1500 22Feb2022.pdf
- Hans Bieman (as primary insider) Form KRT-1500 22Feb2022.pdf
- James Kwan (as primary insider) Form KRT-1500 22Feb2022.pdf
About Barramundi Group
Barramundi Group brings great-tasting premium quality fish to the world, with sustainability at our core. Our mission is to help close the world’s protein gap by tapping into the potential of barramundi. Through our pioneering, world-class research and technology, our sustainable best practices enable us to produce responsibly-farmed barramundi while safeguarding the world’s oceans and environmental resources. Operating farms in Australia, Singapore, and Brunei, we have control over the entire value chain – from farm to fork – with established sales and distribution networks in major cities all over the world. For more information, please visit barramundi.com.